11.15am – Welcome
11.30am – Tin Man Games presentation, with the first look at the Caverns of the Snow Witch app, and a glimpse of what they have in store for The Warlock of Firetop Mountain.
12.00pm – The History of Fighting Fantasy (Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone, with Philippa Dickinson)
1.00pm – Lunch – Why not join us for a pint of ale back at the Black Lobster Tavern?
2.00pm – The Art of Fighting Fantasy (The Fighting Fantasy artists, with Jonathan Green)
3.00pm – Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks and YOUARE THE HERO mass signing
4.00pm – Fighting Fantasy Costume Competition, followed by the Fighting Fantasy Auction (with auctioneer Ian Livingstone)
5.00pm – Your adventure ends here… Event closes
A host of other activities will be taking place throughout the day...
- Arion Games will be running a number of Advanced Fighting Fantasy gaming sessions throughout the day.
- Inkle Studios will be running a Swindlestones tournament – simply visit the Inkle Studios table to take part.
- You will be able to have your fantasy-themed portrait taken by Legend Photography.
- Award-winning film-maker Martin Gooch, who has written the script for the Deathtrap Dungeon movie, will be in attendance.
- Sean Riley, the man behind Turn to 400, the fantastic Fighting Fantasy documentary, will be along with his video camera, hoping to interview fans about FF and FFF.
- See the Fighting Fantasy Exhibition, and meet the Fighting Fantasy artists.
- Peruse the markets of Port Blacksand and share fond memories of FF with other seasoned adventurers over a flagon of Cloud Ale (or something similar) at the Black Lobster Tavern?
It's not too late to buy a ticket for Fighting Fantasy Fest. Get yours today!